TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and the User of The Lido, and Chipping Norton Lido Ltd., the owner and operator of this Website and of the facilities at The Lido.. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Chipping Norton Lido and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Chipping Norton Lido and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Chipping Norton Lido, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen;
- print one copy of the Content.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Chipping Norton Lido.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites:
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Chipping Norton Lido or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers:
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Chipping Norton Lido makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Chipping Norton Lido is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Chipping Norton Lido uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Chipping Norton Lido accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Chipping Norton Lido reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Chipping Norton Lido accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Payments & booking:
- The person making the booking will be known as the Party Leader;
- The Party Leader is not able to transfer the booking to another person;
- Full payment for the activity/event is required at the time of booking;
- Bookings are not valid without payment in full;
- Sorry, no refunds or transfers to alternative dates/times can be given on swimming/event bookings;
- We reserve the right to review prices and will notify customers with a minimum of 3 days’ notice;
- Chipping Norton Lido will charge an additional fee for any damage caused (accidental or deliberate) by event/activity attendees and/or participants in order to repair or replace items. Any additional repair or necessary replacement undertaken by Chipping Norton Lido as a result of the event shall be charged and payable within 15 days. If a debt collection agent is used to recoup money owed to Chipping Norton Lido then the client will be charged for the agent fees.
- Cancellation by Chipping Norton Lido:
- Chipping Norton Lido reserve the right to refuse, cancel or change any booking or event at any time prior to its commencement and to refuse admission to the event or centre.
- We can add to, change, withdraw or cancel facilities or activities from the centre without notice. This includes but is not limited to closing the centre or making changes to opening hours for safety reasons, maintenance or special events.
- In the case of cancellation for your activity/ event booking, Chipping Norton Lido will refund you the full price including any booking fees. Chipping Norton Lido shall not be responsible for any extra costs incurred as a result of a cancelled or rescheduled event.
- There is no entitlement to a refund where Chipping Norton Lido is forced to cancel part or all of an event due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. However, refunds may be given at Chipping Norton Lido’s discretion.
- Cancellation by the Party leader:
- If the Party leader cancels a booking no refunds or transfers to future dates/sessions will be given.
- Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability:
- Chipping Norton Lido accepts no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, property or injury, illness or death on its premises unless caused by its own negligence.
- Our total liability to the User is limited to the fees they have actually paid for the relevant event/activity and we shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an event which has been arranged by the User are at their own risk.
- Chipping Norton Lido cannot be held responsible if you do not receive event information, unless such non-receipt is caused by our negligence.
- These terms and conditions are a contract between the User and Chipping Norton Lido. No other person shall have any right to enforce any of the terms.
- We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws or regulatory requirements or improvements we make to activities, events and related services.
- Facilities, services and equipment availability may vary. You must check with the events manager for details before making a booking. It may be possible for us to arrange additional equipment, furniture, etc. Notice of the required equipment, facilities and services must be requested at the time of the booking. Availability cannot be guaranteed for late bookings. Additional charges for extra equipment, services and facilities may apply.
- We reserve the right to request that any person leaves an activity or event if that person’s conduct is unacceptable (in the Lido Event Manager’s reasonable opinion). No refund of fees or any other costs will be made in these circumstances.
- Comments and Feedback:
- Chipping Norton Lido events and activities are designed to provide an enjoyable and high-quality experience for those attending. We welcome your feedback. If you wish to speak to someone regarding the level of service, please talk to the Manager immediately.
- Any complaints should be emailed or put in writing to the Manager via our website: www.chippylido.co.uk
- Should your personal details change, please notify us immediately. As a valued customer we would like to ensure you get all the benefits to which you are entitled, so please let us know if you change your name, address, telephone numbers or email address and we will amend our records accordingly.
- The User may not transfer any of their rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. Chipping Norton Lido may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website and to the operation of our facilities from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Chipping Norton Lido details:
- Chipping Norton Lido Ltd. is a company limited by guarantee and registered in the UK no. 5292627 and a registered charity no. 1113869, whose registered address is Chipping Norton Lido Ltd., The Lido, Fox Close, Chipping Norton OX7 5BZ and who operates the website www.chippylido.co.uk.
You can contact Chipping Norton Lido by email at email@example.com.